You can now request Claims for UGC (User Generated Content) Platforms with our tool – UGC Claims
NOTE – This tool is only for clients that use our YouTube Content ID.
Make sure to check the Guidelines before submitting any request
- In “Select Release” – Select the release you want us to claim.
- In “Select Audio” – Select the audio from the release you want us to claim.
- In “Platforms” – Select the Platform on which you want to claim. (Currently we only Support Claiming for YouTube Content ID).
- In “Policy” – Select the Policy you want us to apply for claim. Policy descriptions are mentioned below –
Monetize – In Monetize Policy, we can place a manual copyright claim on the video which uses your content.
Remove – In Remove Policy, we can remove a copyright claim from the video which uses your content.
Block – In Block Policy, we can block a video by copyright claim which uses your content.
- In “URL” – Add the URL’s of the YouTube video(s) you want us to claim.
- Click Submit
NOTE – Misuse of tool will result in suspension of the service. For more info please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the request is submitted, our team reviews it and accepts or rejects it depending on the request. It usually takes 48-72 working hours to process the request after it is accepted.
If your request is rejected, kindly mail to email@example.com to know the exact reason for rejection. Make sure to check the common reasons for rejections mentioned below.
Common reasons for rejections are –
- The video is private
- Invalid data
- Broken links