Apple Motion Art Guidelines
Album motion makes your album artwork come alive. Motion artwork provides a richer experience for your audience by helping to set a mood or accentuate the concept of an album, before anyone presses Play.
It consists of 2 video files without sound in 2 different aspect ratios:
- 1:1 – displayed on the Album Page on Mac, iPad, and smart TVs.
- 3:4 – displayed on the Album Page on iPhone
Read Apple’s guidelines to learn more about the file and design requirements.Requirements:
- File format:MOV with .mov extension
- Video codec:Apple ProRes 422 or Apple ProRes 4444
- Frame Rate:23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, or 30 fps
- Color space:Rec 709 or sRGB
- Length:15 to 35 seconds
- Resolution:1:1 size – 3840×3840 (square pixels 1:1)3:4 size – 2048×2732 (square pixels 1:1)(Both sizes must be provided)
For submitting Apple Motion Art, mail us both files at email@example.com