How to Update Artist Bio or Photo on Music Stores?
You can edit your artist image directly via Apple Music for Artists. If you’re not already registered, sign up for Apple Music for Artists through Apple directly: https://artists.apple.com. When asked for contact info, you can use your own details.
Updating your artist pic and bio on Spotify can be easily done through Spotify for Artists. Click here to know more.
Updating artist image on JIOSaavn has been made easy by JIOSaavn team by launching ARTISTONE – https://artists.jiosaavn.com/
Steps to claim your profile on JIOSaavn
- To get the access to your profile, go to the ArtistOne website & click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Fill in the details & register. Verify that you have access to your email address you just registered with by following the steps as asked on the next screen. This completes your registration process.
- On the next screen search for the artist name you want to claim, if you’re an artist yourself, look for yourself. If you’re a manager, look for the artist you manage.
- Fill in your details about the artist’s social media pages for authenticity verification and submit.
- JIOSaavn team will verify your connection with the artist you have requested to claim and give access to your profile shortly after! After claiming you can easily update your artist profile on JIOSaavn.
To claim your artist name on Amazon, head over https://artists.amazon.com/select
1) Click “Get Started”
2) Log in to you Amazon account
3) Click on the “Claim an Artist” button in the upper right or upper left corners, and search your artist name.
4) Fill all the details required and link your accounts.
Deezer has recently launched a Creator feature, which allows artists to edit there artist profile, as well as view statics on their platform. Detailed instructions on how to claim your Deezer profile can be found here – https://support.deezer.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360018607978-Claiming-an-artist-profile-on-Deezer