Audio files requirements
1. Mastering. In order to ensure a good audio quality and meet the standards of today’s music industry, all audio files must have undergone a professional mastering before their distribution.
2. Audio quality. The audio files should not have any sound imperfection. Audio files containing any background noise and other sound imperfections will not be accepted for distribution.
- Format: flac or wav
- Requirements: Minimum of 16 bit, 44.1 Khz, stereo / Recommended 24 bits, 48Khz or 24 bits 96Khz.
3. Audios and titles. Audio files and track titles must always match. Audios uploaded to non-corresponding tracks are not accepted.
4. Silences, pauses and cuts. Silence, cuts, pauses or extended silences are not allowed. If a song ends with a final silence it should last no longer than ten seconds.
Other kinds of silences, such as cuts or sudden endings, must also be avoided, as they can be misunderstood as audio errors.
5. Silent and hidden tracks. The silent tracks, hidden tracks and ghost tracks should be indicated in the “Version” field. If there is a division between tracks it must follow the silence requirements mentioned above.
A justification may be needed to know the reason why they are included and the duration in relation to the whole content.